Stryker is a surgical supply company with a reputation as a hard company to work for, but also has a solid place on the list of the top 10 medical device companies in the United States. For the surgical sales professional, Stryker is one of the top organizations people want to join.
A lot of candidates interview with Stryker... but not many of them get offers.
Are you interviewing with Stryker? Or do you have plans to go after a sales position there? You must be certain that you really understand their process and what they want in new hires.
So how does coaching help? In addition to providing insider knowledge of what a Stryker manager might want to see in a 30/60/90-day plan, coaching can help you ensure that your attitude and interview answers are on target by role-playing interview questions.
It's a demanding company that requires you to step up your game to find success.
A face-to-face interview is the toughest part of getting you a job. Further, if you are from a science or a medical background, the situation becomes worst. Science is a vast subject and you need to cover a great deal of topics before going for an interview. If you are a medical professional or a doctor then, you must know that a doctor’s job involves competence, technical expertise, integrity and social ethics. Therefore, a medical job interview is considered to be one of the toughest job interviews.
This article covers a few questions that are generally asked in course of a medical interview. You need to go through this list and prepare potential, impressive answers for them. The first question is the most commonly asked questions. I have mentioned an answer to it.
7. The day before your final exam, one of your family members has expired. How will you deal with this situation? How will you manage your studies in such a crisis?
8. A young woman suffering from AIDS comes over to your clinic and requests you not to inform her spouse about it. What will you do?
9. A 7 year old child is suffering from cancer. The kid’s life expectancy is approximately five months. How will you tell her parents about it?
So, these were some of the question you may encounter on the road to become a doctor. You should answer them in a composed manner. And remember, besides being a doctor, you are a human too! So keep up the dignity of this post.
6 Tips For a Successful Medical Device Sales Job Interview
Whilst case interviews are considered the more challenging side of the consulting interview, it is important to be aware of other types of interview questions that you will inevitably face when interviewing with a top management consulting firm such as Mckinsey, Boston Consulting Group (BCG), Bain, Booz Allen Hamilton, Mercer, L.E.K Consulting, A.T. Kearney, Roland Berger or others. A case question is often only 30 minutes of a 1 hour interview. This is especially true in long interviews (one hour or more) and later round interviews once you have proven your abilities in answering case questions.
Below you can find some common behavioral interview questions that you may be asked in a management consulting interview as well as some additional consulting specific interview questions. Try to think how you would answer these interview questions if they were asked to you!
- Why do you want to work in consulting? And why this firm?
- What do you believe a consultant does? What would you consider to be the three most important qualities of a successful consultant?
- How is our practice different from other consulting firms?
- If I was to review your performance after six months, what do you think my evaluation of you would be?
- Which firms are you interviewing with? How have you gone?
- If given an offer, how will you decide whether or not to accept it?
- What do you think are the differences between your current company and this firm?
- What do you think you'll add to this firm?